Nintendo Switch Mario Odyssey Limited Edition Console and LEGO Worlds
Click Image for Gallery
Explore incredible places far from the Mushroom Kingdom as you join Mario and his new ally Cappy on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure.
Use amazing new abilities - like the power to capture and control objects, animals, and enemies - to collect Power Moons so you can power up the Odyssey airship and save Princess Peach from Bowser's wedding plans!
Thanks to heroic, hat-shaped Cappy, Mario's got new moves that'll make you rethink his traditional run-and-jump gameplay- like cap jump, cap throw, and capture. Use captured cohorts such as enemies, objects, and animals to progress through the game and uncover loads of hidden collectibles. And if you feel like playing with a friend, just pass them a Joy-Con controller! Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Cappy. This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine- is packed with secrets and surprises, plus exciting new kingdoms to explore.
- Explore astonishing new locales like skyscraper-packed New Donk City to your heart's content, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's dastardly wedding plans.
- Find something interesting? Toss your cap at it and see what happens! There are lots of fun and surprising ways to interact with your surroundings.
- Be sure to bring any coins you find to a Crazy Cap store, where you can exchange them for decorative souvenirs for the Odyssey and new outfits for Mario! Some destinations have very exclusive dress codes, after all…
- Hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario's new ally Cappy.
- Use Snapshot Mode to freeze time while playing the game and take screenshots that you can customize using various options and filters. Screenshots can be shared via social media or uploaded to PCs and smart devices* using all of the Nintendo Switch system's built-in screenshot tools.
- A special edition Nintendo Switch hardware bundle will launch alongside the game. This special edition includes a download code for the full game and red left and right Joy-Con controllers.
•Adventure Mode – New players can master the skills and tools they’ll need to unlock their true creative potential and explore a myriad of engaging starter worlds filled with vehicles and creatures that interact with players and one another in fun and unexpected ways.
•Sandbox Mode – Players can let their imaginations run wild in an immersive building experience with all of the game’s tools, objects and bricks instantly available. This mode will skip the tutorials and let players create a world from scratch, which they can then fill with a huge variety of items that are already unlocked for them.
•Free Content Updates – The Brick Build Showcase will be updated regularly with new characters, creatures, vehicles, and items from LEGO themed playsets such as LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS and LEGO City Emergency, with many more themes to follow.
•Paid Content Updates – Players can expand their adventures with the purchase of new content that includes additional quests, characters, builds, and vehicles. Classic Space, the first paid downloadable content pack, launched July 25 for £3.29. More themed packs will be added in the future.
•Powerful Building Tools – Any of the imaginative Worlds can be altered brick-by-brick or with just one click using large scale landscaping tools and a wide variety of prefabricated structures, giving players methods to build and customize any world to their liking.
•Discover and Collect Rewards – Players uncover hidden treasures in diverse environments, collecting characters, creatures, vehicles, castles, props and weapons as they explore each new world.
•Play with a Friend – Online multiplayer allows two players to explore each other’s Worlds, play competitive challenges and show-off creations.